Our Profiles of the Month get published in:
Britain’s best selling dive magazine: “DIVER”
(get your digital issue here: https://pocketmags.com/eu/diver-magazine),
The German “Unterwasser” Magazine
(get your issue here: http://shop.interabo.de/unterwasser/index.jsf )
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt
Dive Center: Freelance Isntructor
The rateyourdive users are convinced of his skills:
- “Tamer is a very professional diving instructor and guide. His calm and charming personality lets even the most nervous students calm down and get confidence in their newly learned skills. In teaching, he is very accurate and strict but he also knows how to keep learning fun at the same time. His first priority on a trip behind safety is to meet his customer’s needs and give everybody on the boot the best time they could have there. I would love to spend time with Tamer in and outside the water again soon.” (KB)
- “Tamer is one of the true professionals in the diving world .he is an excellent instructor and guide. Nothing is too much for him .He gives 100% to he’s job. He is an amazing guy who treats life as an experience. Once met never forgotten.” (Darren)
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Koh Tao, Thailand
Dive Center: Simple Life Divers
- ”Born to teach.. Diving with Louis made my trip to Koh Tao unforgettable. He took me through 2nd day of my Advanced Open Water course, helped me to feel more confident in the water. Big natural smile and easy going personality makes Louis a great buddy to learn from. I think man like Louis can even have a good influence on the visibility 🙂 Big hugs and thank you one more time..” (Chris)
- ”Louis was my Advanced Instructor: I am honest, I was a little afraid that I would fail because of my not fluent perfect speaking English, NAVIGATION and my sometimes hectic clumsiness, but Louis really accompanied me very well through his very pleasant, relaxed and funny way through the skills. And the fear was gone, and I discovered even more my passion for diving. Night diving is still indescribable, I haven’t found any suitable words for each dive yet, which can describe the sublimity, uniqueness and deep peace of the underwater world correctly. I’m deeply grateful. Thank you,Louis” (Nina Engfeld)
Dive Center of the Month
Location: Hurghada, Egypt
The rateyourdive users recommend that Dive Center:
- „I did my Open Water and Advanced Open Water with Dive Hurghada and everything was a blast! The team is very professional and at the same time very friendly helping new divers to build up confidence and feel very comfortable. The are super helpful and open to accommodate any need. The diving sites are simply amazing and offer a unique experience. Can’t wait to go back and dive again with the team!“ (Harry)
- “I did my PADI Open Water Diver certificate with Dive Hurghada, and it was a BLAST! My instructor Ali was the absolute best (and with such incredible blue/green eyes, hahahaha). He was very knowledgable, supportive, and patient to answer any questions I had, with a great sense of humor that made the time working together even better. The entire dive crew was well-informed about proper diving procedures, safe, and so much fun to be with. I’ve done diving at the GBR in Australia, and the sites we went to here were better. Communication with admin staff was clear and prompt. Definitely recommend — when I get my Advanced certificate later, I’ll for sure keep Dive Hurghada in mind.” (Danny Herres)
Increase your reach!
Your path to being published in one or both magazines is easy: Collect reviews (preferably good ones 🙂 ) of your Divers with your free profile as a Dive Professional, Dive Center or Liveaboard on rateyourdive.com and become a “Profile of the Month”. We will inform you about your success, ask for a picture to be published and share everything with our almost 40.000 followers on Social Media.
Congrats you are famous now! 🙂 Share your article with your friends and followers to tell everybody about your great work and gain new costumers. Keep up the good work!