Our Profiles of the Month get published in:
Britain’s best selling dive magazine: “DIVER”
(get your digital issue here: https://pocketmags.com/eu/diver-magazine),
The German “Unterwasser” Magazine
(get your issue here: http://shop.interabo.de/unterwasser/index.jsf )
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Krabi, Thailand
Dive Center: Aqua Vision Ao Nang
The rateyourdive users are convinced of his skills:
- “Great host of the sea’s and ocean’s around the globe. I love his very detailed briefings and his relaxed way of diving and guiding. I never have the feeling to be watched ‘over the shoulder’ and yet i’m certain he’s guarding my safety 🙂 Also, i very much appreciate his recognision of my level of expertise. My daughter and I feel safe, well treated and perfectly briefed when diving with Francesco. When not in the water, he and his lovely wife are very enjoyable people to be around with, to chat, to talk about numerous adventures or to degustate local food and drinks. I’d trust him with my life in any oceon or sea..” (Stef Vandersmissen)
- “I had 2 beautiful experiences with him in the Red Sea! On the surface, he is very exhaustive during the breefing and accurate in checking all details before the jump. Under water, I find him so quiet and careful to all of us, including corals and fishes! Totally recommended for an enjoyable dive and so friendly and helpful after that! I hope I’ll make some bubbles with him again, somewhere!” (Tamara)
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Doha, Qatar
Dive Center: Sora Marine Training
- ”Where do I even begin?! What an amazing experience! John was the most amazing, trustworthy, professional, enthusiastic & funniest instructor ever! I was so nervous before I started my diving adventure and John just made me feel so at ease, calm, exited and relaxed! I cannot have imagined myself doing my openwater scuba with someone else! Thank you for being by my side, encouraging me when I wanted to give up and for showing me what diving is all about! This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, Thank you for all your help, guidance, enthusiasm,jokes and all the fun times John!!! You are Legen….DARY” (Megan Kay)
- ”John is a great instructor. Was my first experience on scuba dive and I had an amazing time and also feel secure the whole time. Thanks John! Keep rock it !” (Pilar)
Dive Center of the Month
Location: Peyia, Cyprus
The rateyourdive users recommend that Dive Center:
- „I lived in Cyprus and around Peyia from 2013 until returning to UK in 2017. I used Coral Bay Divers regularly for equipment purchase, maintenance and air fills. Jurg is a top bloke and always very welcoming. A quick air fill would frequently end up with coffee and putting the world to right ! Coral bay divers are a thoroughly professional and well presented outfit that delivers the best training in a wonderful location.“ (Graham Davis)
- “Started my training with Jurg with the qualification of advance open water, from there he moulded me to the level of instructor. During that time I met the best kind of people there, the kind that will help you when you need it, guide you and trust, these are the People that work at Coral Bay Divers. This what Jurg strides for, the best experience you can have.” (Joshua)
Increase your reach!
Your path to being published in one or both magazines is easy: Collect reviews (preferably good ones 🙂 ) of your Divers with your free profile as a Dive Professional, Dive Center or Liveaboard on rateyourdive.com and become a “Profile of the Month”. We will inform you about your success, ask for a picture to be published and share everything with our almost 40.000 followers on Social Media.
Congrats you are famous now! 🙂 Share your article with your friends and followers to tell everybody about your great work and gain new costumers. Keep up the good work!