Our Profiles of the Month get published in Britain’s best selling print dive magazine: “DIVER” (get your digital October issue here: https://pocketmags.com/eu/diver-magazine)
and in the famous and free online dive magazine: “DIVE.in”.
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Bodrum, Turkey
Dive Center: Blue Escape Diving
The rateyourdive users can warmly recommend him:
- “He is a very professional and funny person. He has a lot of patience and dedicates his time to students until they improve their skills.” (Selin)
- “Me and my partner have stepped into underwater world with Ajlan last year, he was our cmas 1 star instructor. We are still diving in different locations and everyday realise that we had a great training.” (Erman)
- “Ajlan is a great guide and takes time to point out interesting wild life. He was a very conscientious diver and ensured to not touch anything or disturb any habitats which we really liked. He also showed us some filming tips which was a great bonus! We couldn’t recommend him more!! 5 stars!” (Georgia Lord)
Our Dive Professionals of the Month in the “DIVER” Magazine
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Quepos, Costa Rica
Dive Center: Bocas Dive Center / Oceans Unlimited
The rateyourdive users are convinced of her skills:
- ”Her patience, knowledge and kind demeanour facilitated the learning process. I have recommended
her to several of my peers, and also to my friends.” (Pat Floyd)
- ”Her strong sense of humour, passion and ability to not simply spoon-feed but actually make you learn were defining factors in what makes Georgia and the way she teaches so remarkable. I greatly respect her independence and strong ideals.” (Tasmin Jenner)
- ”Her knowledge and dedication far surpassed anything I’d expected, resulting in a training and mentoring experience far greater than anticipated. Georgia encourages and is willing to share her wealth of experience and expertise, making it easy to strive towards new goals.” (Dan Green)
Dive Center of the Month
Location: Nosy Be, Madagascar
More than 20 diving sites nearby, over 1,000 different marine species to be discovered:
Diving at the Sakatia Lodge on Nosy Be, Madagascar, is a special experience. Our diving sites are still largely undiscovered and unfrequented. Therefore you are very close to nature and you will have unforgettable diving experiences!
The Sakatia Lodge specialises in macro diving and night diving: At night, a fluorescent underwater world can be admired, which you have probably never seen before. In the case of small marine organisms, it is definitely worth taking a closer look, because an incredible diversity of species is revealed.
Experience Madagascar Diving at the Sakatia Lodge!
The rateyourdive users recommend that Dive Center:
- “Thank you to the Jacques & the whole Sakatia family for the best holiday ever. The quality of Service, Attention to detail and knowledge of our oceans is out of this world. Sakatia Lodge is friendly, a great family vibe and phenomenal food. Diving with Jacques and his dive masters, Masha & Jodie has no doubt improved my diving and overall made me more confident as a diver.” (Marco Vieira Brazao)
- “Thanks for great week at a wonderful place! Safe dives with competent dive masters Jaques and Sandra, with a lot of knowledge of the marine life!” (Eli)
- “Without doubt, Sakatia Lodge, its staff and management are way beyond the 5 stars I can give in a review. The attention to detail, the food, the setting and absolute passion is evident in every single thing they do.” (Hilary)
Increase your reach
Your path to being published in one or both magazines is easy: Collect reviews (preferably good ones 😉 ) of your Divers with your free profile as a Dive Professional, Dive Center or Liveaboard on rateyourdive.com and become a “Profile of the Month”. We will inform you about your success, ask for a picture to be published and share everything with our almost 40.000 followers on Social Media.
Congrats you are famous now! 🙂 Share your article with your friends and followers to tell everybody about your great work and gain new costumers. Keep up the good work!