Our Profiles of the Month get published in Britain’s best selling print dive magazine: “DIVER” (get your digital October issue here: https://pocketmags.com/eu/diver-magazine)
and in the famous and free online dive magazine: “DIVE.in”.
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: La Romana, Dominican Republic
Dive Center: Freelance Instructor
The rateyourdive users can warmly recommend her:
- At first I was nervous about my first dive but with Lola’s help and advice she took all my worries about diving away. In the water she made sure we were always safe and enjoying ourselves. Without Lola’s help I could not have done my first dive and she really inspired me to do more dives in the future. (James McKeown)
- Lola was the best instructor I’ve ever had and it was an absolute pleasure to swim with her. She’s fun, guiding and knowledgeable as she keeps you calm and collective underwater, even going at your pace. I would definitely recommend her and dive with her again and again. (Danial Saboohi)
- Despite her young age, she has been a thorough teacher who never let us being distracted during class. Thank you Lola for your patience and all these beautiful parts of your country you shared with us. (Océane Sarlin)
Our Dive Professionals of the Month in the DIVER Magazine
Dive Professional of the Month
Location: Dahab, Egypt
Dive Center: Aqua Divers Dahab
The rateyourdive users are convinced of his skills:
- Helal made the experience and the learning amazing, memorable and worth the effort. Even though we were 3 in the group, he planned our 1st dive-learning day to accompany and instruct each one of us individually to determine the learning pace and readiness of each. He is beyond professional, patient, encouraging and inspiring as well. (Nagla Hussein Saad)
- A very good man with a systematic way of teaching. He was very pateint and calm. He was as happy as we were with our success. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good teacher. (Laila Amre)
- Ahmed Helal’s expertise & guidance in diving the Canyon made the experience surreal & magical all at the same time. As an advanced diver with 125+ dives I didn’t think there were many places left that could take my breath away. Divemaster Helal pleasantly proved me wrong. His professionalism & diplomacy to our entire diving party were exceptional! (Joy R)
Dive Center of the Month
Location: Koh Tao, Thailand
Big Blue Diving Resort is a scuba diving resort, with an experienced team of SSI and PADI Instructors, a BSAC Center of Excellence and a 5 Star TDI Instructor Training Facility. With a fantastic 50 room beachfront location to the northern more tranquil end of Sairee Beach. Plus a beach side bar and restaurant with a large purpose-built swimming pool for confined water skills. Offering all diving courses from beginner to instructor with Asia’s leading Scuba Diving Instructors.
The rateyourdive users recommend that Dive Center:
- „God, what an experience! I had the absolute best time at Big Blue. I spent a couple of months on Koh Tao doing my dive master, and over that time the BB team absolutely became a second family.“ (Lauren Tomasi)
- “I originally came to big blue to do my SSI open water course based on recommendations and trip advisor reviews. Not only did did it meet my high expectations, it completely surpassed them! From the moment you walk in to the reception you feel welcomed in to this large group of very professional and very fun divers.” (Steven Kelly)
- “Big Blue on koh Tao definitely ticks all the boxes you want with a dive school! The teachers are awesome and absolutely well qualified. The place itself is perfectly located and equipped with classrooms, a practicing pool and all the diving equipment you need. Safety goes first but fun and the adventure comes right after.” (Dora Waltenberg)
Increase your reach
Your path to being published in one or both magazines is easy: Collect reviews (preferably good ones 😉 ) of your Divers with your free profile as a Dive Professional, Dive Center or Liveaboard on rateyourdive.com and become a “Profile of the Month”. We will inform you about your success, ask for a picture to be published and share everything with our almost 40.000 followers on Social Media.
Congrats you are famous now! 🙂 Share your article with your friends and followers to tell everybody about your great work and gain new costumers. Keep up the good work!