Diving in the Philippines
Everything you have to know and the best Dive Sites
The Philippines provide 36,000 kilometres of coastline – and they have what it takes: From tiny marine organisms like seahorses and snails to sea snakes to large marine dwellers like turtles and dolphins, there is fascinating biodiversity here. This makes the group of islands one of the most popular hot spots for divers worldwide –you are really spoilt for choice when you start wondering about where exactly you should go diving in the Philippines…
Click on a orange highlighted location to search for profiles nearby
Find the best Dive Professionals, Dive Centers and Liveaboards in the Philippines
Diving in the Philippines at a glance
- Peak tourist season: All-year-round, the best time is from March to June
- Appropriate for: All diving levels, from beginners to advanced
- Water temperature: 23 – 28 degrees
- Entry requirement: Mostly uncomplicated with a passport, a visa is issued on site
- Particular diving experiences: Biodiversity of nature, macro photography, wrecks, cave diving
- Duration of trip: 1 – 2 weeks
- Diving equipment: Can be rented on site in most cases, enquire beforehand
- Travelling: By plane, then only with transfers organised by the hotels or diving schools on site due to the safety situation.
Fancy diving in the Philippines?
Find all our Dive Professionals, Dive Centers and Liveaboards around here: