Dive the Japanese WWII Wreck: Gyoshin Maru - 3 Dives = RM480
Show Offer Details
The Gyoshin Maru: located at Berhala Island near Rompin, Malaysia, lied down a Japanese World War 2 tanker wreck with AA machine gun still attach, 20m below the sea. This Sept. 8, we will discover the historical wreck.
- 3 hrs Boatride from Kuantan, Malaysia
- Lunch Pack
- 3 guided Dives at the Wreck and Berhala Island
- Mineral Water and Coffee
- Tanks and Weight
- Transport to Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
- Equipment Rental
- other Food besides Lunch Pack
- Equipment Rental Available
im currently work in the best muckdive spot malaysia and i’m quite good in spotting macro. i’m very passionate in diving as even the visibility is not good,I still can see the beauty hidden in my area. and I will show u and make u see what I see.